Koodo Community

Community

Solved

7UT1, Phone is not activated on the network please call client care for more information.

Userlevel 2
Every time I go to call or text someone, the phone doesn't even ring it just say's "7UT1, Phone is not activated on the network please call Client Care for more information. I have an Iphone 5c, and just got it a two weeks ago. I have deleted nothing, nor have I switched any information. I am with Koodo (Obviously). I have tried searching it up online, but with little to no help. started a day ago, have not traveled anywhere. Please help. Thank You.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you call *611 to talk to someone from Koodo does it connect?
Userlevel 2
Yes It Does.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok you need to try to talk to a tech from Koodo since your phone is working fine. It's something on Koodo's end. Just follow the prompts when you call *611 or just press 0 until your get a person
Besides from 1866 995 6636 and the *611 number, how do I call koodo to talk to someone? Cause I lost my phone and I want to cancel my plan and pay for my phone but I forgot my numeric 6 digit number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Those are the only two ways to call and talk to koodo. They can verify the account with the account holder by verifying the ID used to register the account instead of the pin. If you can't verify this you will need to visit a koodo kiosk with photo ID.
No internet connection I just change plan yesterday
Userlevel 6
Mary Louise Jumayao Townson wrote:

Hey Mary! Can you try turning off/on your phone? Did you previous plan include data? Can you check in your phone's settings to make sure the data is turned on? If it still doesn't work, please reply back with the phone model that you have.  Thank you!

My phone is doing the same thing every time I go to call someone it doesn't ring and all it says is 7ut1 your phone is not activated on the network please call client care for more HELP!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried calling 611? Does it go through?