Koodo Community

Community

Solved

7057804001 is this number a potential number that could show up on my phone bill when I call my voicemail box?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, Koodo has a number of xxx-xxx-4001 numbers associated with voicemail throughout Canada.

David wrote:

Yes, Koodo has a number of xxx-xxx-4001 numbers associated with voicemail throughout Canada.

What is the number your saying? Cause all I see is *** *** 4001...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

I believe he is just referring to Koodo having multiple numbers ending in 4001 that are associated with voicemail. I can confirm that the number you posted about is for voicemail as my phone uses the exact same one!
David wrote:

Okay, thank you for confirming that with me. I appreciate it. But how come when I call that number from another phone & enter my Voice mail number it says i entered in a wrong number !?... is a Voicemail # different than my cell phone number?
David wrote:

Also , it says I am able to enter inaomeone else's number to leave them a message?... what does this mean ... sorry . Thanks for the help in advance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

If you want to retrieve your voicemails from a different phone than your cellular phone, you simply dial your cell number and press * when your greeting starts. You will then be prompted for your PIN, and are able to retrieve your voice messages.