Koodo Community

Community

Solved

3g connection problem

When using my iphone 4 the 3g will not work, I open an app and try to refresh and its says "no network connection" or close to it, I have never maxed out my data and the 3g symbols is showing on the top left so i dont understand why i cant use my 3g.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Has your data worked before or is this your first time trying to use Koodo data? Is the phone from Koodo or another provider?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
3G and data are 2 separate things. 3G is the network connection. if 3G is working then you should be able to talk and text. Data is separate. Data has to be enabled. Does your phone work on wifi? Is this an unlocked phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you in AB or SK?
Hi, I'm in Alberta, Edmonton and I don't have Internet since the morning... Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
edmikeca wrote:

Hi, I'm in Alberta, Edmonton and I don't have Internet since the morning... Does anyone know wha...

Weird. I'm in Edmonton and I'm sending this through cell data
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
edmikeca wrote:

Hi, I'm in Alberta, Edmonton and I don't have Internet since the morning... Does anyone know wha...

The really weird thing is that even the people who are down aren't always completely down. Some apps seem to work while others will simply not connect.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We've been getting calls about data issues all day from SK and AB. There's definitely some sort of issue.
Oh well, at least I'm not alone... 🙂 or 😞
Userlevel 2
I am in alberta i have had 4 customers come to me with their 3G or 4G not working.. all the staff seem to have working data (we all have LTE)... 😞 but this seems to have started this morning?
Yes, this morning. I'm on the 3G (HSPA+)
Both my wife and I don't have data. LTE and 3G don't work. I'm in Edmonton. Since this morning.
I updated my iphone 4 to the newest firmware 7.2 I believe, and the the problem is no more but thanks for the support. Much appreciated.
I called Koodo. They resolved the issues around 8pm. Needed to reboot to get data back.
Did it help? I've just rebooted my phone at no avail 😞 Still no Internet 😞
Try to power it down for a couple minutes before powering back on. The lady said I need to remove the SIM for 3 minutes but I didn't do that. All is working again for me.
Ok, thanks. Will try again...
Nothing works... Will call Koodo tomorrow