Koodo Community

Community

10GB $60 Plan category?

This weekend I got through to Loyalty on the phone and got the new 10GB for $60 plan. (I am an existing Koodo customer). If i wanted to upgrade my device in the future what category does this plan fall under as it pertains to the tab? (small,medium or large). The newer iphones require a medium or large tab and a plan that falls under the medium/large category in order to get the device. I have a positive tab balance of $150 that I want to put towards a new iphone in the future and am hoping I can do this with the tab without changing the plan i just got.
is this possible?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No. The plan is BYOD only so if you wish to get a new phone on the tab, you will have to choose a new plan.
Allan wrote:

No. The plan is BYOD only so if you wish to get a new phone on the tab, you will have to choose a...

So it looks like I'm stuck with my +$150 tab balance then.
Allan wrote:

No. The plan is BYOD only so if you wish to get a new phone on the tab, you will have to choose a...

Can you get a pay out applied to the account? Ask em. Might be an option. Or somethingnelse. I'm assuming you are saying you don't owe them a tab balance -150 but the other way around +
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Maybe not. It's still +150. You might be able to use 150 towards a phone, but no more than that. You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter and hopefully they will let you use it.