I was offered the $10/mth credit off a monthly plan for 12 months for switching from Koodo prepaid to a monthly plan of $40 or more. I received an email confirmation of my monthly credit for 12 months.
I've been through my first bill and I sill don't have the credit. Koodo CSR on the phone said the system automatically does the credit but could not tell me when it would be applied (Koodo doesn't know when their computer system is going to apply an automatically re-occuring credit???? Seriously?).
Where is my $10/mth credit?
- Switched to monthly on June 29, 2016.
- Received email and credit applied to monthly account from prepaid account on July 10, 2016 for $1.50 (account balance).
- Received email stating recurring $10/mth credit for 12 months will be applied to my bill.
- Bill received July 6, 2016 for partial charges and from July 7, 2016 to Aug 6th, 2016.
- $1.50 credit applied to bill immediately.
- $10/mth credit no where to be found...