Koodo Community

Community

Question

10 gigs

I’m sure i’m not the only one who’s upset about how KOODO doesn’t let their loyal customers to get the 10g for $60. I called to try to get that plan. But surprising the lady told made no sense and told me two different decisions to choose. I didn’t understand the first choice but the second choice was to leave KOODO? Why would she mention that? Even a friend of mine told me she called as well and they mentioned that. Why would KOODO offer that? I’ve been with you guys for more than 4 years. I pay $59 for 3g. After this situation, got me thinking, maybe I will switch carriers.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's the thing is they know most ppl won't switch carriers and since you didn't already take advantage of the same offer elsewhere before the offers ended then you've proven them right. If you didn't already leave then I'm guessing your not going to. Was one of your options they gave you to get the plan to pay off your tab in full since it was a bring your own device offer in which a tab can't be held to have the plan even?
Userlevel 2
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

That's the thing is they know most ppl won't switch carriers and since you didn't already take ad...

That’s not true ... me and 4 other co workers are leaving Koodo end of January ..I don’t know where your getting your info from. All I can say Koodo failed.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

That's the thing is they know most ppl won't switch carriers and since you didn't already take ad...

moving out of koodo's as well, I was on the phone trying to get the deal without any luck for hours. Went to the Eaton center Koodo's desk near Old Navy, they were not helpful unless you are a new customer. 

NOT FAIR for the customer's that have been with you for long.