Koodo Community

Community

10 GB for 60 bucks......nope. 5 hrs on hold instead.

Userlevel 1

23 replies

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1
Were you able to speak to someone? You can get this deal who says you can not? Just tell them you will walk away to fido otherwise. I don’t see an issue in getting this price. Please update.
Koodoian wrote:

Were you able to speak to someone? You can get this deal who says you can not? Just tell them you...

You can't reach them. I think that's his (and my) problem.
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

Were you able to speak to someone? You can get this deal who says you can not? Just tell them you...

Then its just load thing, once you speak to rep tell him to communicate with rentention and ask retention to make the change to the account online, wont even need to speak to retention directly, but try to keep the hodl of the rep until he confirms that he was able to make the switch with help of retention and you can see the change online or you receive the confirmation email etc
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

5 mins I spoke to someone and he put me back on hold to only get disconnected again. Absolutely horrible
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

Total of 8hrs on hold.
First day I was on hold so long that they closed their office and told me to call back today. I asked if they could call me, and they said no. 

So I called today. 2 hours on hold later (and several automatic hangups) and I'm told by an automated message that they're too busy to help me. Tell me that at the START of the call next time. 

I've sent them a message on twitter and told the rep last night that if I don't speak to retention I'm going to switch. Only been a customer for a month and I already hate this company. 
Userlevel 1
Once you make it to retention they will make the switch for you happily, CS reps aren’t authorized to switch the plan of existing customers to this promotion. So call first thing around 8 or so and you should be able to get hold of somebody in retention
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

Once you make it to retention they will make the switch for you happily, CS reps aren’t authorize...

So I should quit my job is what you saying to call them? Gotcha.
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

Once you make it to retention they will make the switch for you happily, CS reps aren’t authorize...

I aint saying that, i eould do that on the day off, for me that’s Saturday or sunday
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

And I'll get the response of "that deal never happened". After a week it's been gone.
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

True man, it sucks
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

Slowly becoming like bell and Rogers.
I have that same issue. I called on Friday and puts me on over 2 hours . i have called 611 too many and i kept getting hang up or not repsonds.
Userlevel 1
I asked for rentention and was put back on hold. I think it's safe to say I'm not getting this deal which is total horse sh*t. Also I'm back on hold again.
Userlevel 1
9 hrs ish now.....pretty ridiculous.
Userlevel 1
You will get the deal i am sure
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

Why do you say this? The deal is done on the 19th and I spent all day basically trying to get off of on hold. I actually work for a loving so I doubt Monday will be any different. I've already sent in complaint to the ccts.
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

I understand the situation, i am sure solution is there but its just that they got overwhelmed and aren’t able to handle the traffic.
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

If you happen to speak to someone tell them you aren’t willing to go on hold and want to stay on live call meanwhile they switch your account
Userlevel 1
Koodoian wrote:

And I understand that it's busy but like seriously disconnecting a loyal customer for 4 years twice. And being told "2months of free data is a better plan for you". Yeah no it isn't.
Userlevel 1

So great. Like 9.5 hours on Sunday.. No response at all too. Missed out on moving to another carrier too now. Screwed over
rogers is on till today! A rep told me yesterday that they noted my file that i was trying to get ahold of retention and to follow up on the 20th and that they should honor it but just in case i do know that Rogers promo ends today