Koodo Community

Community

Implemented

Work with Get Satisfaction to improve mobile forum viewing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know how many of you use the HTML5 web app for these forums, but it's next to useless. All it does is show the most frequently asked questions which I suppose may help a newbie visitor with a common problem but it doesn't enable those of us that want to help with the most recent and unresolved issues but aren't next to a desktop. We need to be able to choose our sorting preferences. Honestly, I don't know if Koodo can do anything directly, but since they are a client of Get Satisfaction I'm sure that they could at least provide feedback.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Use a desktop veiw on your mobile browser. I use it on my Note 2 & it is just like using your desktop. I only use my Note 2 to answer questions on here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I totally agree with you. Even using the desktop app is kind of note so mobile adapted which makes it long and not as fun to use. Not productive.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree with Larry Page, Google CEO. “We shouldn’t be designing for mobile,” says Google CEO Larry Page http://qz.com/46348/we-shouldnt-be-designing-for-mobile-says-google-ceo-larry-page/