Koodo Community

Community

Planned

Windows phones on Koodo

Are we going to see Windows phones return? I would like to see at least some lower end Lumias and the HTC 8S available on Koodo, if not the Lumia 920 and HTC 8X. I love when Koodo has more selection. Thanks 🙂

10 replies

Pay attention to Koodo's Facebook page and you'll see announcements of new phones there. They won't comment before that.
Userlevel 6
I doubt they'll get the 920 or 8X due to their price, but perhaps the 820 or 8S. I'd also like to get to try some of those.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

I doubt they'll get the 920 or 8X due to their price, but perhaps the 820 or 8S. I'd also like...

I'm in for trying one out in April 😉
Userlevel 5
John Burke wrote:

I doubt they'll get the 920 or 8X due to their price, but perhaps the 820 or 8S. I'd also like...

You would have more competition than John in that case Kid 😉.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

Flew right over my head lol
Userlevel 5
John Burke wrote:

Well Koodo's "trial" program that I assume you're referring to generally only has one of each model to try at a time, if someone else has it you gotta wait, so if I'm inferring what I think you're inferring you'll have some competition 😉 Similar to how I'll be trying an S II X as the S III is currently not available 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

Gotcha 😉
Userlevel 7
Since Koodo just EOL'd the Lumia 610 I'm really hoping they get the 620... it's basically improved hardware and a slightly larger screen. It comes in multiple colors and it's running Windows Phone 8! It will hopefully retail around $200 to $250... That is more likely to fit in Koodo's price ranges (other than GS III and iPhones).
Userlevel 2
Hey Hayden, Cast is right. We can't comment on future phones because of competitive reasons. Once we are ready to announce any new phone launches, we'll post them on our facebook page. We'll take your phone suggestions under consideration though 🙂.
Userlevel 1
I can see Koodo getting flagship windows phones once they've been out in the market for some time.