Koodo Community

Community

Waiting close to an f'in hour to speak to a supervisor!!!! This is not customer service at any level!!!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What exactly you are looking for Kim? Why do you need a so called "supervisor"? 
Doesn't really matter does it?? I could not find the answer here or anywhere else so I had to call. If they are so busy with customer calls that I have to wait close to 2 hours then clearly there are alot of other problems that customers are calling about. What exactly say about the company? I have been with Koodo for many many years and this is worst experience I have ever had. Really thinking of changing providers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
KimMacAdam wrote:

Doesn't really matter does it?? I could not find the answer here or anywhere else so I had to cal...

I don't recall you asked a question here, Kim. What makes you think you won't get an answer?

And yes, waiting times on the phone are atrocious, you either have to live with it, or make use of other means such as this forum. You already signed up to complain about the wait times on the phone, why not use the opportunity to ask your question here as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
KimMacAdam wrote:

Doesn't really matter does it?? I could not find the answer here or anywhere else so I had to cal...

Well, I'm looking at your account now Kim, I see you got through tonight and were able to talk to one of our rep. It wasn't a supervisor though but they were able to explain things just as well. You are right, we are not for everyone, although we try our best. We are a predominantly self serve carrier with lots ways to get an answer online. The traditional service of over the phone indeed will often take longer. And that may mean we are not for everyone. And that's ok. Hope this help explain things.