Koodo Community
Proposed

UPS Shipping Delays

• 7 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Koodo needs to stop or at least pause when using UPS for shipping things like phones. . UPS are severely over burdened and are entirely unable to deliver packages in a timely manner or deliver anything resembling appropriate customer service. I’m disappointed that Koodo isn’t doing the research and using companies that are managing their contracts properly through Covid. Other shippers and couriers are not encountering delays as serious as what UPS is dealing with.

KOODO - do your research. You must understand that a cellphone, especially during a pandemic, is not a luxury item but a tool that many people rely on for their jobs. Using a shipping partner that is unable to manage their workload is not appropriate. There are better options available. 

​​​​​​​

5 replies

Userlevel 6

I also experienced a 10 day delay in delivery of my SIM with UPS. I would like to have an option to use Canada Post for deliveries since they have a more robust diverse infrastructure, including Canada post condo mailboxes and neighborhood branches.

When you do actually get your phone, watch out, they will have been charging you for this entire time. I placed an order on August 2nd and received my SIM card on the 18th. They’ve been charging me for this whole time and will not credit me for it! Awful!

I am sorry to hear that buy there is no need to spam months old threads. If you want assistance to see if anything here can be done about it then open a new thread.

Simply making others aware and continue to reach out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you do actually get your phone, watch out, they will have been charging you for this entire time. I placed an order on August 2nd and received my SIM card on the 18th. They’ve been charging me for this whole time and will not credit me for it! Awful!

I am sorry to hear that buy there is no need to spam months old threads. If you want assistance to see if anything here can be done about it then open a new thread.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To be fair, Canada Post is not that much better

https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-66726/how-can-you-charge-me-when-i-don-t-even-have-my-sim-yet-7798401?postid=19857178#post19857178

I think it depends on the region and how they are staffed.  UPS may be worse based on what i have seen on the community.

Im not against what you are proposing, assuming the other couriers are performing better in your region