Koodo Community

Community

TRANSFER POSITIVE TAB POINTS TO ACCOUNT

Userlevel 2
I have over 100 Koodo tab points accumulated and would like to use a phone purchased directly from Apple. (It will be handy to have an unlocked phone when I am travelling) An idea I have is for Koodo to credit my account with the 100 points, to use them to pay monthly bill, and transfer to the 10% off every month without losing the 100 tab points.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
When you choose the No Tab discount when you have a positive tab it just freezes that balance until you decide to upgrade to a new phone. Once you upgrade to a new phone the No Tab discount comes off and the $100 you have saved up in a positive tab goes towards the retail price of the phone you choose. Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 2
Thanks, I didn't realize I could do that! Still, if I decide [i]never to buy a phone from Koodo, it would be nice not to lose those points but be able to use them (possibly) as a credit to my monthly bill.
Userlevel 7
floridot wrote:

Thanks, I didn't realize I could do that! Still, if I decide [i]never to buy a phone from Koo...

That's still a good idea, just thought I'd let you be aware what can be done with the positive tab. It would be nice to see it be used for a different purpose at times too. Gets my vote 🙂