Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

Tab Event

i think it would be neat if every once in a while there were things you could do other than refering someone to knock down the price you own on your phone

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey Lisa Some posters answered your first question: "what is the newest phone out with 0$ with tab", following my understanding about this question is in regard with your suggestion to Koodo to do more things other than referral thing to knock down the price on his phones, if you visited Koodo site 2 or 3 months ago all phones cost have been reduced substiantially for about 50 to 75$,
Userlevel 1
I might be mistaken here, but I don't think you (badger) answered her question. What she wants is to pay off her tab quicker through other means than just the referral thingy koodo has. Is that it Lisa?
Userlevel 1
RoryC wrote:

I might be mistaken here, but I don't think you (badger) answered her question. What she wants is...

Which leads us in explaining how tab could be paid quickly and the best way to do that is to make a customer pay his bills on time, more he pays his bills Koodo will deduct 10% of his payments and Koodo puts that amount toward his tab until it drops to (0), then tab begins increasing until it mounts to 150$ positive tab that customer can use to uppgrade to different and beeter phone, in customer only pays his bill and he did not pay the phone, so the phone was free
your right RoryC
I see this come up quite a bit. There is certainly a demand for customers to put money towards their tab. However, there is a counter to this. The money you put towards the tab could just be put towards the new phone. The price of the phone wouldn't change.
Userlevel 5
Cast wrote:

I see this come up quite a bit. There is certainly a demand for customers to put money towards th...

I do not understand why people want to put money towards their tab. Do they not get it? Koodo is willing to pay your tab for you! Why do you want to pay for something when Koodo is willing to pay it for you?
I recently called them and asked them to reduce my tab because I was with koodo for 3+ years and they did. 🙂