Koodo Community
Under consideration

Suggestion - Data available across devices

Should be able to buy a sim and use your data plan for both phone and tablet.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why can't you do that now?
Thank you for your comment Dennis. Sadly this is not currently allowed, that is why I submitted it as a suggestion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But the $30 data plan can be used on Tablets or Phones.
But not both
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ogopogie wrote:

But not both

Yes both. You can take the sim out of the tablet and put it into the phone and it works
You can’t use both at the same time. Not only that but many times sims for cell and tablet are different sizes or different tech.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
1 sim is 1 line. Just like you cant have 1 phone number on 2 phones. Cloning a sim/line is highly not allowed.

Koodo sims are Tri-cut so you can use it for regular, micro and nano-sim sizes (and you can change it too, the plastic can snap back on and off).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are asking for similar to having two cars, but putting the same licence plate and insurance on both.
Userlevel 6
Ogopogie wrote:

Should be able to buy a sim and use your data plan for both phone and tablet.

@Ogopogie you could turn on wi-fi hotspot on your phone and connect your tablet to it...
Well Dennis, I see that your response numbers just keep climbing with your unhelpful responses. That’s why I’m making it a suggestion. I don’t need ANOTHER reply from you on this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ogopogie wrote:

Well Dennis, I see that your response numbers just keep climbing with your unhelpful responses. That’s why I’m making it a suggestion. I don’t need ANOTHER reply from you on this.

Dude! I've been respectful in my replies. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of your idea and letting you know that is possible (as I thought what you initially asked was already a do-able), and with the last question what is not available.... like anywhere

I'll also let you know that Koodo is very slow to implement technology change.
They dont even offer eSim support, RCS, support, or VoLTE & WifiCalling on all devices yet.

If you do not like my replies, then I recommend you ignore them. But I am free to respectfully ask or answer questions as I choose. I have no violated any rules of the community. And you are not my father.