Koodo Community
Under consideration

Small plan

I'd like to see a 500 minute, unlimited text, 1 gb of data plan for the smaller user.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What price point were you thinking? Koodo used to have 1gb data plans but I'm gonna guess that they were more than what you ( and I) think they should be.
I was thinking around $40 I have unlimited minutes & text & 1gb for $45, my wife has 300 minutes 300 mbs & unlimited text for $35, would like to bump hers up a bit but not able too without a big jump in price or lacking 1 feature or the other for around the same price as she pays now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I hope that if it gets reintroduced that it'll be more reasonable. We shall see
I hope so also.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If I recalled correctly, $40 during the last black friday/Chrismas promotion could get you 2GB (or 4GB) of data
I upgraded my data to the 2gb's for $45 on a black Friday promotion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I voted for this 🙂
Not everyone is big data user.
And I can see more people may upgrade their plan from small data plan (200,300-500MB for $30-$35) to a little bigger data plan like 1GB without big price jump.
$40 for unlimited minutes & text & 1or 2gb would be doable. Of course cheaper is better 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is their promo during the last boxing week. $40 4Gb ($50 with -$10credit)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Prepaid plans may be worth checking out. $45/30 days gets unlimited Cdn calling & texting + 2 GB of data.

Net cost is $40.50 + tax if you register for auto top-ups. And, yes, you are eligible for the $20 activation credit when switching from Koodo postpaid, but you will have to settle any outstanding tab balance.

If you ever roam in the US: no daily charge & balances carry over.

https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_PrepaidPlans