Implemented

Self serve app

• 18 October 2011
  • 7 replies

Koodo should have an Self serve app on Blackberry iphone and android

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good idea Charles! We are actually working on all three and may have something before the end of the year.
I have made one for Android. It is read only for now, you can't change anything on the account or pay from the app yet. https://market.android.com/details?id=net.niyonkuru.kdoselfserve
Userlevel 6
I have made one for Android. It is read only for now, you can't change anything on the account or...That look interesting, I'll be sure to check it out.
Userlevel 6
I have made one for Android. It is read only for now, you can't change anything on the account or...Awesome 1st attempt man! Any chance you can hurry on on adding "Multiple-subscriber accounts" Thanks.
I have made one for Android. It is read only for now, you can't change anything on the account or...I'm glad you like it, thanks for the review! But, I'm afraid I do not have multiple phones on my account. Testing this feature would be almost impossible. I have someone over at HowardForums helping me out on this. However, I still can't guarantee it will work. I will try and see how it goes. You won't see new features that my account does not have, added as quick. It's faster and easier to fix a couple of crashes here and there. Plus, this is a weekend project; it's more like 'when I get time'.
Userlevel 6
I have made one for Android. It is read only for now, you can't change anything on the account or...Feel free to drop me a line & I'll gladly test it out for you too. Lanhoj(AT)GMail(DOT)com
I have made one for Android. It is read only for now, you can't change anything on the account or..."Koodo has requested that I take down the app. If I don't sort out things with them, I'm afraid I might stop working on it altogether." As of March 15, 2012; this is no longer the case. The app is still available on Google Play.