Koodo Community

Community

Reserve your place on customer service

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've just called customer service at Best Buy and you could reserve your place in line for them to call you later. They told an aproximate waiting time and gave you the option to reserve your place and finish the conversation until they call you back. What do you think Koodo? IMO, I think it's a really nice option that all companies should have!

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Fido does something similar. I guess my question is why do people have to call their phone company so often? I bet most don't call to tell them how much they love them. 🙂 They call because they have a problem with something or don't understand something. If a phone company figured out how to get rid of these "problems" customers would not need to call them the first place. And they would become the best phone company in the process. Never a complaint. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Fido does something similar. I guess my question is why do people have to call their phone compan...

Yeah, well there needs to be a way to know what the problem are, no? I agree with what you say, but I think calling the phone company will always be an option for customers!
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Fido does something similar. I guess my question is why do people have to call their phone compan...

Well, this is a perfect place for koodo to see what the problems are and we are not calling. If they are smart somebody is looking at the most frequented post and tries to come up with a fix.
Userlevel 5
This is never a bad idea! Had the same thing recently with AMA when my car needed a boost.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I like the idea. I've always used this option when available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've only found it available at Best Buy. Not making too many calls, but is this a common practice?
Userlevel 7
I like it too however if you post a question here, you usually get a response within seconds.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Funny you mention that, Robert! I had the same experience the other day when I called Microsoft to sort out a Windows 8 purchase, they too offered to call back and keep your place in line. Twenty minutes later we were called and my arm was not numb from waiting 😃 Great suggestion!
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Funny you mention that, Robert! I had the same experience the other day when I called Microsoft t...

On a landline it's worth trying out Lucyphone. Works with any company in theory.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Funny you mention that, Robert! I had the same experience the other day when I called Microsoft t...

Really interesting idea from this guy! Kudos to him!