Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

redflag

when a person has been a customer for as long as I have, it just seems that a change in the volume of usage such as has happened on my account would be or should have been red flagged and had it have been red flagged then there is no way I would have accumulated this much airtime usage, my bill should continue to reflect that which it has for the last 7-8 years.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo doesn't really redflag minutes used, Andrew, sadly that seems to be the responsibility of the customer. How many minutes were you over?
Sophia wrote:

Koodo doesn't really redflag minutes used, Andrew, sadly that seems to be the responsibility of t...

the bill has been reduced, not completely which I feel it should be. I was over 2560.00 min, unbelievable and never would have happened if steps where taken to ensure long time customers were looked after or notified of irregularities in spending. since 2009 this has never happened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Koodo doesn't really redflag minutes used, Andrew, sadly that seems to be the responsibility of t...

Well.... I sympathize but.... 2560 minutes is well over 40 HOURS... you must have realized that must have been SOMEWHAT over your regular calling, no? 🙂
Sophia wrote:

most of those min. where incoming calls which I thought were no charge. and now I am given a reduced plan with unlimited in and out calls, this is a new plan offered at koodo and I like it, I would like it to be retroactive on my account from when the plan became effective.