Koodo Community

Community

Planned

Random Bonus' For New Phones/Upgrades?

Rewards? Example, Say someone went in to upgrade their phone, and paid the full price, and it shows that you get say a free 50$.gift certificate for "Walmart". So you're all like " YEAH!!" And then the worker says, No sorry that's only for people just signing up with koodo. Do you think that should be available to anyone buying the phone?

8 replies

Agree 100% with you. I brought the same topic up a little while ago. It's rubbish.
Userlevel 2
refer to this post -it is 4 messages down from yours-Offer something to loyal Koodo customers LindaA shared · 21 replies · Last reply 11 minutes ago by tshooz Under Consideration
Userlevel 6
I got mine when I signed up with them. To get it again when I upgrade my phone would probably bankrupt them or if not they would raise the prices somewhere else.It maybe a liitle too greedy to expect.giftcards every time you a buy a phone from them.
I don't think we're in any danger of bankrupting any of the big 3. Other countries laugh at our cell phone rates, and they're not laughing with us...
I agree I think that tab customers should receive promotional offers too eg. new handset after 3 years, or a free add-on or minor plan upgrade etc
Userlevel 6
Don't forget though that existing customers have the potential to upgrade with a total of 300$ of Tab (150 Positive / 150 Negative) which new customers don't at their initial purchase.
John Burke wrote:

Don't forget though that existing customers have the potential to upgrade with a total of 300$ of...

and now?
The idea of promotions is to lure new customers to the company. At some point most of us have had some promotion from Koodo. Unfortunaly current customers like us don't qualify unless we add a new telephone number