Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

Quick New Idea for Sale..........

I am in retail Industry for at least 2 Years dealing directly with the people, what i have got from my experience is "The more you will show, the easy it will go." People need more variety in Koodo I see lots of promotional plans and all that stuff which execute everyone's attention but when it comes to buying a phone with a service, I dont see much variety in our phones soo first thing is adding new phones it will increase 15-20% of sales in less then 3 months ( based on my experience and data i have from my sales floor) Please Add New Phones It Will Help A lot , Discontinue the that doesn't sell a lot try new one ...............................

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Koodo lately brought some valuable phones, Iphone4s/5, Samsung Galaxy Ace II x, Samsung Galaxy S II X, etc.. there are much to come like Samsung Galaxy S III
MatB wrote:

Koodo lately brought some valuable phones, Iphone4s/5, Samsung Galaxy Ace II x, Samsung Galaxy S...

yes i am assuming that would come realy soon
Userlevel 4
Hey Harry, good suggestion. But I think the real solution would be to create an OPEN market for cell phones. Whatever compatible phone a Koodo partner is selling would be available with the Koodo Tab (plus the incentive a dealer gets now for selling a Koodo phone). Koodo does not need to get involved that much in the business of "shuffling handsets around", the line up will always me miniscule compared to what is out there. Once there are data-centric price plans, this system could be extended to modems, Tablets with a modem, Notebooks with a modem, etc. Such an open approach would be a massive game changer. Canadians could go to a store and actually buy a cell phone instead of a contract with a phone. But since that might not be in Telus' interest I don't think we will see Koodo doing this any time soon. Plus some stores would have to start selling phones as such, eh.
Userlevel 6
Daniel AJ wrote:

Hey Harry, good suggestion. But I think the real solution would be to create an OPEN market for c...

Yes, except in that world everyone would have to pay full price of phones. Not many people seem to be willing to shell out $500-700 up front.
Userlevel 4
Daniel AJ wrote:

Hey Harry, good suggestion. But I think the real solution would be to create an OPEN market for c...

There would be the Koodo Tab AND the incentive for the dealer (part of which he could use to subsidioze the phone himself). I don't think Koodo is subsidzing the phones (except for the iPhones, which is why they are available only with a multi-year contract).
yes i would suggest that but that ll take time...........
Userlevel 2
I Agree more variety for phones would be a major boost:)