Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

Put the options under call us menu

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Let's say you want a quick service and you don't want to wait for the 7-8 options to all be stated before you chose one. You might even forget what was the best one that responded to your needs. Therefore, what I suggest, is to add what option corresponds to what service that after this text : You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm For example #1 : checking your airtime usage, #2 : technical support ... What do you think?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Great idea Robert! +1
Userlevel 6
God yes!!! A textual tree of available options when calling CS!!! You have my vote Robert! Koodo, this is easy to do, get on this right now :oP
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I like it! So I can to be prepared what their options in advance before you call. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Interesting idea and some detailed it here a few years back: http://braindumped.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/on-ivr-menus/ I guess the question is whether nowadays people use koodo's app for their most frequent taks. I personally haven't called in a long long time. Not koodo, not my bank. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's true I don't call often neither but not everyone is always as connected! Plus, when I call I'd like to have this list handy!
Userlevel 7
I love this idea, Robert! So simple yet it would help so many! If this doesn't get implemented, I'll be truly shocked
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a great idea Robert and so who actually came up with it because it couldn't have been you man Hahaha jokes. Seriously great idea man I fully support it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

This is a great idea Robert and so who actually came up with it because it couldn't have been you...

Ahaha it came up while I was responding to some dude and told him to call Koodo. At that precise moment, it popped in my head that Koodo employees always know the options by heart but the customers don't! So why not know them too!? 😛
Userlevel 6
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

This is a great idea Robert and so who actually came up with it because it couldn't have been you...

The best ideas always pop in between 2 beers :oP
Userlevel 7
This is one of those "why not?" kind of ideas because there's really no reason not to implement it!
Userlevel 5
Hi Robert,

That's an interesting idea that I took back. I personally thought "why not?" as well, but I got some good insights. Our IVR options sometimes change, so it's not always going to be permanent. There may be instances where some times changes to the site may take longer than expected and for this reason the numbers won't be up-to-date which will cause confusion. For this reason, it's best to leave it as is.