Koodo Community

Community

Planned

Provide free mobile phones and wireless service to Syrian refugees in Canada

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Those are people in need and if you welcome them maybe they'll be potential customers afterwards! Give them the first month free for example.

What do you think?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Well seeing as WIND is doing this first, Koodo may just follow soon! Koodo is a leader at following! 

If another carrier didn't do this, Koodo would not for sure though haha
Ahmad wrote:

Well seeing as WIND is doing this first, Koodo may just follow soon! Koodo is a leader at followi...

don't agree

this is only marketing 

go on your main street and count , how may people ask you for help , and much you give 

with winter coming 

Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Well seeing as WIND is doing this first, Koodo may just follow soon! Koodo is a leader at followi...

Lets not! Take the subsidies value and apply to lower current Ontaio prices.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

I agree with 5S, Robert's idea is great in theory, but Ontario is already stuck subsidizing the low cost of plans in MB/SK/QC. I don't thing it's a good idea to start doing this. Plus, there has to be more important things these people need than a cell phone and plan... 
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

I think what you mean Mathieu is that the rest of Canada is subsidizing the MB/SK/QC plans. But I agree, refugees don't need cell phones, they need the necessities.
Userlevel 1
Ahmad wrote:

Although Robert's suggestion is a great idea, I agree with Mathieu and Mark that what these refugees need the most are the basic necessities. 
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Sorry Robert. I should have acknowledged your idea for what it is. Being both noble and charitable, in all the places that makes it heart filled and felt, My subsidies issue aside, I feel Mark comes closer with NECESSITIES. I just read that some Families are exiting their flights and walking out of the airport, into Canada's colder weather, without WINTER JACKETS.