Koodo Community
Proposed

Poor Customer service from Loyalty Manager Joud !!

• 31 December 2018
  • 14 replies

koodoo mobile Loyality Manager Joud told me to leave Koodoo and join rogers for a simple reason I gave them feedback to improve customer service and quality to its clients.
He argued with me and I also recorded his call when he told me why dont you go to rogers.
I am with koodoo from 8 years and have two wireless lines. They stopped their direct call service to Koodoo Assist. Then koodoo Assist arrange a call back with minimum wait of 3- 4 hours.
Their prices and plans are not competitive. One advisor Valentine disconnected my call instead of transferring it to his manager.
I requested Mr Joud the Loyality manager to arrange a call back from Presidents office or higher authority so as a loyal client from 8 years I can give them feedback. Imagine What was Mr Joud's Reply? Sir why dont you join Rogers and leave us. WOW !!
If the mangers in Koodoo company are like this, Then what you an expect from other advisors in the same company.
If anyone higher authority in koodoo is reading my comments, please do call me at 416-999-8309 So I can give you feedback.
Thanks ! Aman.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What were you trying to do when you were calling koodo?
I called koodoo to get best plan and phone offers. Is there any problem in that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So when you got to the loyalty area, were they able to offer you something?
who are you mr Denis? Are you koodoo employee?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is nothing wrong to ask some deal.
But I guess it’s depends on how much and how you asked them cause the manager told you to join other company...?
we can only see from one side story here.

BTW, I gave them ‘not nice feedback’ few times here and there... But, they never told me leave Koodo...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I find Koodo's prices are pretty competitive or similar to other competitors. What were you looking at that was a better deal? Maybe we can help you out here!
Worst Customer Service.
It looks like Mobile Masters are Koodoo People, Who are trying to justify rude and unprofessional behavior from koodoo Loyalty manager.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It looks like Mobile Masters are Koodoo People, Who are trying to justify rude and unprofessional behavior from koodoo Loyalty manager.

I'm just trying to help you out here! What do you currently have for a plan and what do you see thats cheaper/better. We may be able to suggest something thats a better deal for you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What were you looking at? What plan do you have currently? Without knowing those, I just can’t be on the side of you . Neither give you a better advice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@singh.amank Mobile Masters are customers just like you. Anyone can become a Mobile Master it simply a matter of activity on this PUBLIC forum.

We will certainly listen to the call to understand what happened. You have still not mentioned what exactly you were looking for when calling in, other than best plan and phone offers. All of those are available on our website. If you were asking for something way, way richer and you think Rogers can currently provide you with the plan you have, I can see how the rep might have agreed that maybe your best bet. Not because they wanted you to leave but simply because we don't match everything and anything that is out there. Does this help explain things more?
Mr Bernard. How can you Justify, the Manager of loyalty
department can ask someone 8 years client of koodoo
to leave and join rogers? Dont you think his job is to be
humble and try to convince me to stay with koodoo
even though you do not have any better deals.

I am simply asking somone higher authority like president
office call me. I know there must be manager of joud or
conplaints department highest authority, where i can provide my feedback and share my ideas.

i do not want to waste any more time with people who are just trying to justify poor quality service and making excuses. If anyone from presidents office can call me then its fine otherwise its okay. Soon I will find my other alternative.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@singh.amank Everything you post here is seen by the Koodo. All the way up if that helps. No one is justifying anything, simply trying to makes sense of how things may have unfolded. Not sure when and why Rogers entered the conversation after all there a number of other providers. We can't convince everyone to choose us, as people have different needs at different times. I can certainly call you if you'd like other things to share or provide more feedback. Does that work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have been here for a while and have never seen anyone from Telus/Koodo president office. If you made up your mind, then good luck.

Anyway, as this is a community forum for customers, what plan/phone do you have and what would you think they should offer to you?