Koodo Community

Community

Phone tutorial- re:contest

My children often make fun of me because I do not know how to use my phone for anything other than phone calls. I can't be alone out there. I seriously have no idea what my phone is capable of doing. It sure would be nice if kiosks offered on-going phone tutorials for people like me. I envision these to be fun and interactive and allow me to maximize the capacity of my phone. Phones are getting more and more sophisticated and can be daunting to use for people like me.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Not that your idea isn't valid but if you have some time look up your phone on Youtube. There are plenty of tutorials on using Android, iOS, Blackberry 10, Windows Phone.

I don't like video tutorials. I want a live person. Just saying
Also, how am I suppose to know what to look up if I don't even know what my phone is capable of doing. I don't think you understand my lack of knowledge regarding technology. Watching tutorials presupposes I know something about something I know nothing about.
Userlevel 7
Nika Silickas wrote:

Also, how am I suppose to know what to look up if I don't even know what my phone is capable of d...

Start by figuring out what phone you have. You were able to navigate to this site to enter the contest its not any more difficult to google your device. I'm not saying you have to do this but videos are out there to help everyone. To each their own.