Koodo Community

nokia HSPA devices mms/internet/apn/gps/streaming /positioning settings

• 12 July 2012
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
settings for nokia phones for koodo both locked and unloked once - like 3710 fold and 2710 classic 1. go to MENU>SETTINGS>CONNECTIVITY >PACKET DATA change packet data connection to WHEN NEEDED change packet data settings like this -active access point - KOODO and then EDIT ACTIVE ACCESS POINT > ACCESS POINT ALIAS- KOODO PACKET DATA ACC.PT- SP.KOODO.COM 2.change configuration for individual services that you need go to MENU>SETTINGS>CONFIGURATION>PERSONAL SETTINGS >OPTIONS select ADD NEW and SELECT my access point - KOODO creat account name KOODO access point settings >bearer settings > packet data acc pt - sp.koodo.com network type- ipv4 authentication -normal user name leave BLANK password leave BLANK (****this will make your phone talk to internet services of you service provider*** ) go to MENU>SETTINGS>CONFIGURATION>PERSONAL SETTINGS >OPTIONS select ADD NEW and SELECT my web -KOODO WEB accont name - koodo web home page www.google.ca user name leave BLANK password leave BLACK ( *****this will give your phone web browsing capabilities***** ) go to MENU>SETTINGS>CONFIGURATION>PERSONAL SETTINGS >OPTIONS select ADD NEW and SELECT my multimedia - KOODO MMS account name - KOODO MMS server address : http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc use pref access point - select NO -> this is very much required selecting NO will give you fourth option to be edited select last option in that manu called -ACCESS POINT SETTINGS > ENABLE proxy enter proxy address: 74.49.0.18 and a proxy port :80 BEARER SETTINGS > PACKET DATA ACC. PT.- select sp.koodo.com network type ipv4 authentication type normal used name leave BLANK password leave BLANK after all those personal settings creted my access point - KOODO and my multimedia - KOODO MMS and my web -KOODO WEB high light all those one by one and select option and activate once activated all those three turn off your phone remove battery put it back in and restart your phone last step go to menu >settings>configuration >selct PERSONAL CONFIG AND SET AS A DEFAULT GO TO MENU >SETTINGS>CONGIGURATION > SELECT TO ACT. DEF IN ALL APPS reboot your phone and enjoy your stay at koodo by using internet -gps-mms-streaming etc services ask questions if yuo have any at arpan@live.com

0 replies

Be the first to reply!