Koodo Community

Community

Implemented

*More Phones*

I really think Koodo should get a few more phones on the tab, this may attract other customers some examples of phone: Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Newest Nexus more LG Optimus phone Thanks for reading 🙂

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Personally the LG Optimus line is not a very good one. The high-end of it is decent, but I'd rather they focuz more on the other OEM's like Samsung, Sony, Motorola & HTC & forget about INQ and the other cheap brands. I know they appeal to a certain segment of the market, but the other OEM's have much better mid-range devices for similar prices. As for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, there's no such device. i think you're referring to the Samsung Galaxy S II, which is old. As for the Galaxy Nexus, hell ya they should get that one since every other big Canadian carrier is selling it now. Unfortunately, Koodo doesn't officially comment on upcoming changes to their plans, Add-ons, promotions or device line-ups, but considering the last Android device they got was the Galaxy Ace back in September 2011, I'm confident they'll be sprucing up their lineup shortly.
You know you don't have to wait for koodo to carry those phones, right? you can basically bring any compatible phone to koodo and just slap a sim in.
Userlevel 6
LesK wrote:

You know you don't have to wait for koodo to carry those phones, right? you can basically bring a...

Make sure it's unlocked as well--> www.OttawaPC.ca unless it's a Nexus device which doesn't need to be unlocked, or an iPhone from Telus.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 or the Samsung Galaxy s2?
Userlevel 6
jaki wrote:

There is no such device called the "Galaxy Ace 2" so I'm sure they mean the "Galaxy SII".
jaki wrote:

That's what I thought too lol
there IS such thing as a samsung galaxy ace 2 www.letsgomobile.org/en/8229/galaxy-ace-2/ enjoy
Userlevel 6
Sarahbarb wrote:

there IS such thing as a samsung galaxy ace 2 www.letsgomobile.org/en/8229/galaxy-ace-2/ enjoy

Now there is, a month ago when I posted it, there wasn't.