Koodo Community

Community

let me buy credits toward a new phone in increments.

would love to be able to purchase tab cards like you can for prepay airtime, I would be able to get a new phone sooner, and an app on my phone to keeptrack. Maybe I wanted to upgrade early and would be able to pay my tab off sooner, or maybe I just wanted to buy my phone outright with my prepaid tab credits.

9 replies

I like this idea. I have had the Galaxy Ace for a year now and I feel like I am stuck with it until I save up enough hundreds of dollars for my next phone. My current phone is getting too old already and it still looks like new. Unfortunetly it is also too small in screen size and memory. Where does the time go? Technology is moving faster than the speed of me?

i do too, that way, i can pick up my groceries and a card for my tab, that much closer to a really nice new phone.
Userlevel 7
For now, you could always make a "savings jar" and put a few bucks every so often to save up for a phone. Some other people have actual bank accounts for saving up for this type of stuff too.
Ahmad wrote:

For now, you could always make a "savings jar" and put a few bucks every so often to save up for ...

Yeah thank you Ahmad, I already do that for gas, insurance, food for me, food for others, and whatever is left for beer. Maybe i should sub the phone with the beer jar....nah, not really.
hahah your right, about savings but a virtual savings for a phone would work better for me, I have four children and jars of money are not ideal, and the bank is ok, but i would love the opportunity to buy my phone in increments, rather than hundreds of dollars at a time
Sunny Daisy wrote:

hahah your right, about savings but a virtual savings for a phone would work better for me, I ...

...ah yes and my kids use to raid my money jars...except the one in the vault!
Sunny Daisy wrote:

hahah your right, about savings but a virtual savings for a phone would work better for me, I ...

i am not worried about them raiding them, i am worrying about them teaching them to fly, they are babies, three boys under four.
Sunny Daisy wrote:

aye, fresh from the oven! Mine are flying high now...you have many moons to go until you flip them off the edge of the nest Steph!
Userlevel 6
Sunny Daisy wrote:

Interesting idea....it would be neat if you could buy a phone and put a certain amount of the cost on your monthly plan. Sort of like leasing a car.