Koodo Community
Not planned

koodos service is awful

• 31 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Why is it always IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of you guys?? You are clearly short on staff. This is the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with. Every problem I've had I've had to let go because unless I want to wait forever I'll never get help. My e-mails are 10/10 never answered. My bill has my tab charged twice ($30) but it only put $15 towards the balance.

Wait is over an hour. Wait is always over an hour. Ridiculous, who has time to talk to you to fix your own mistake?

Also stop referring me to your Koodo Chat, these are mistakes your robot can't fix. Hire more physical people or get your robot to correct the charges

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where they can verify your account and further assist you and you won't have to wait on the phone. You can also set a callback so they'll call you and you don't have to wait. Koodo aim is to become a fully online service however email seems to be the worst way to try and contact them, private messages over social media is the best way to contact them if it's something we can't help with here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on the email you used here I can only find a deactivated account for you. That might mean your current line is under someone else's name. Is it? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this for the line ending in 23 Melanie? If so, I see that this is your first bill following an upgrade, so there are some partial charges related to your plan change as well as the change in tab balances owing, so I can understand that there might be some confusion. What are your questions - we can likely help you out here. 
Thank you for your response. I am still on hold on the phone lol.. it wouldn’t let me sign up using this email for Koodo so I had to use a different email. If you can help me I’d appreciate it. Whenever I try Koodo chat it’s just a robot. I understand almost my whole bill. I just don’t understand the double tab charge. It carried over “-$15” from my previous bill as a “tab pay adjustment” I can’t tell if this is a credit or a payment owing. If a credit it wasn’t applied. If it’s an owing, why? I paid my tab on my previous bill as always and then I paid off the full amount of $210 that was left on my tab. My balance was 0 on my account. Now why all of the sudden is it an extra $15 for my old tab? Can you please clarify this? I will use this way from now on seems to have the best outcome
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Thank you for your response. I am still on hold on the phone lol.. it wouldn’t let me sign up usi...Hey Melanie! The "Tab Payment Adjustment" that is seen on page 2 of your invoice is meant to cancel out the duplicate Tab charge. 

The reason why the Tab charge shows up twice is because:

Tab charge #1 - Final tab charge that was generated for the old Tab Balance that was paid out (credit for this can be seen on Page 2)

Tab Charge #2 - First Tab charge for new phone upgrade

Please let us know if you have further questions 🙂
Thank you for your response. I am still on hold on the phone lol.. it wouldn’t let me sign up usi...
I completely get what you are saying and that is what I thought at first. But the credit doesn't seem to be applied. If you add up all my charges, it doesn't look like the credit was applied.

Charges:

$50 for my plan
$210.00 Tab Payoff
$15 Tab Charge
$15 Tab Charge
$21 Extra Usage
TOTAL - $311

Credits:
(-$1.50) partial charge adjustment
(-8.33) monthly bill credit
(-$15) Tab Refund
TOTAL  (-$24.83)

Therefore if we take my total charges and apply the total credits my bill should be [b]$286.17 before tax.

My bill is however [b]$301.17 before tax. The difference between these two amounts is $15.

If you add up all my charges and do not apply the credit of $15 that I supposedly received because of my last bill, the amount will give you $301.17 which is what my bill is. This shows the credit was not applied. I get that it shows my last bill changed to a credit for $15 but it shows absolutely no where that it was applied anywhere?

I completely get what you are saying and that is what I thought at first. But the credit doesn't seem to be applied. If you add up all my charges, it doesn't look like the credit was applied.

Charges:

$50 for my plan
$210.00 Tab Payoff
$15 Tab Charge
$15 Tab Charge
$21 Extra Usage
TOTAL - $311

Credits:
(-$1.50) partial charge adjustment
(-8.33) monthly bill credit
(-$15) Tab Refund
TOTAL  (-$24.83)

Therefore if we take my total charges and apply the total credits my bill should be [b]$286.17 before tax.

My bill is however [b]$301.17 before tax. The difference between these two amounts is $15.

If you add up all my charges and do not apply the credit of $15 that I supposedly received because of my last bill, the amount will give you $301.17 which is what my bill is. This shows the credit was not applied. I get that it shows my last bill changed to a credit for $15 but it shows absolutely no where that it was applied anywhere?

Thanks for your call Chris and resolving this with me 🙂