Koodo Community
Under consideration

Koodo Webstore need to have function to schedule call back.

Userlevel 1
Koodo Webstore need to have function to schedule call back !!! I have been trying to call koodo webtsore (in there working time from 3-9 PM EST time) for several hours and still waiting. First day 2 hours and can't get hold of them. On my second day now and been doing that for 2 hours and still nothing. Seriously, this is kind of unacceptable for the service and make me really want to leave koodo. Email takes too long to answer and mostly love to speak with an agent. Never have to be put on hold for this long and I'm so shocked !!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
They had the link to check the status of the order https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp
As they reported a delayed in shipping (7-10days), you might have to wait for the order though.
Userlevel 1
I'm not talking about the order status. I'm talking about the waiting time every time you call koodo webstore. That's insane
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Their webstore wasn't designed to handle that high volume and customer inquiries. You could leave a voicemail and or email. Someone might get back to you later (somewhat like a basic call back feature). During normal seasons, it wasn't this bad.
Userlevel 3
There is no option to leave a Voicemail anymore on 1-844-566-3697 was on hold a couple times today couldn't get through gave up after about 90min.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What are you trying to contact the webstore for?

If it is for changes, the webstore is not really designed for this.