Koodo Community

Community

Planned

Koodo needs something comparable to Fido's "Data Top-Up": 1GB for $15.00, exercisable up to 3 times per billing period

Userlevel 1
posted at Mayumi's suggestion!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree 🙂
We want better options for data overage.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ N.T. We believe our shock-free-data plans provide our customers with greater piece of mind and control. We actually pause your data when you reach 100% Fido doesn't and doing so quite a few people end up with unexpected overage. Going from 90% to 100% doesn't take much nowadays, especially if you are using youtube, facebook or any other major sites like that. That said we always look for how we can make things even better for you so I do appreciate your post! 
Userlevel 1
Bernard wrote:

@ N.T. We believe our shock-free-data plans provide our customers with greater piece of mind and ...

I agree the pause feature is great.  But $50.00 for 1GB is WAY TOO HIGH, when you consider that Fido charges only $15.00 for 1GB, and even Ma Bell charges only $25.00 for 1GB.  Fido also has a 300MB top-up option for only $7.00.

I have 4 phones on Koodo right now and would love to be able to bring on 2 more, but that data cost!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ N.T. We believe our shock-free-data plans provide our customers with greater piece of mind and ...

We provide you with a choice when we pause your data. If you want to unblock you can buy 1GB for $20 right then and there by simply replying to the SMS or pay $5 for 100mb. For some people that's all they need until their next bill cycle.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shock-free-data plans are great.
But, we need more data once awhile. And if there is more choice for "add-on" or"Top up" data, then it will be greater ;)