Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

Koodo Community App

Userlevel 2
I would really like to see a Koodo Community app. I realize there's already a topic about this but its two years old and apparently there was talk of an app back then. I also realize that the mobile site is pretty nice but its just not the same as an app. Please consider.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
We'd love to see it too! But this community is hosted by GetSatisfaction and they're the ones who need to make the app. Koodo has to wait for them:(
Userlevel 2
Ahmad wrote:

We'd love to see it too! But this community is hosted by GetSatisfaction and they're the ones who...

This is to bad, but you'd think after two years they would have put an app out by now 😞
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

We'd love to see it too! But this community is hosted by GetSatisfaction and they're the ones who...

I agree, especially in this day and age
Userlevel 2
Having notifications come in on my phone is one of the big parts of why I want the app. Knowing when a new topic arises or a reply on a question is given, would be excellent.
Userlevel 7
Graham MacCara wrote:

Having notifications come in on my phone is one of the big parts of why I want the app. Knowing w...

Exactly how I feel and most of the other Mobile Masters, if not all. GetSat needs to get on this asap!