Koodo Community

Community

Increasing Koodo Customer Loyalty

So this is just an idea to help increase Koodo Brand Loyalty.I have talked to a few of my friends about what their plan entails and for some the have more data for a cheaper monthly bill. Nation Wide calling and unlimited text are things of the past, rather they are expected in a plan. So how could Koodo compete to not only keep their customers but to also get their customers to value their plan so much more that they would talk highly of their provider.In addition to the Koodo Tab, what if Koodo awarded its Clients for how many months or years that they stayed with Koodo. There could be bench marks in place and every time a client reaches a new benchmark they get some sort of bonus for being a valued loyal customer. Rewards could be increased data, reduced monthly cost, a month free, 2 months free, Koodo tab points. Be creative. Either make something you already have noticeably better, or come up with a new reward that other providers don't even give out! It could create incentive for people to stick with Koodo for 1 or 2 or even 5 - 10 years depending on the rewards.
Just a thought, I hope I didn't go over my limit in words. All the best!

Guin

0 replies

Be the first to reply!