Koodo Community

Community

Implemented

how to reactive the phone after i paid the outstanding bill? please help me. my phone is unregister sim.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
How did you pay? Credit cards are usually instant but if you used online banking it could take 3 to 5 business days before the payment clears and Koodo can reactivate. While I can't promise this will work, grab the payment confirmation number from your bank and call Koodo to give to them to help speed up the process.
Jonathan I wrote:

How did you pay? Credit cards are usually instant but if you used online banking it could take 3 ...

i paid by credit card. and my phone is unregister sim. i can't call custumer care because of my phone unactivate.
Jonathan I wrote:

How did you pay? Credit cards are usually instant but if you used online banking it could take 3 ...

actually i need it my phone back within this day or tomorrow.  even there is a fee for the reconnection i understand that. the things is need to be back as soon as possible. 
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Carolyn, you can also call Koodo on another phone. You can find the number with a quick google search 🙂 If not, I think the kiosks can also handle re-activations, but I'd try calling first
Jonathan I wrote:

Ok Thanks
Jonathan I wrote:

Hi Mr Mathieu can you please help me to call the koodo for me please to reactivate my phone. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm sure you are able to call Koodo youself! I can't call on your behalf.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Koodo 800 number can be found by clicking on the [b]Contact Us link at the bottom of this page, or you can send a private message on Koodo's Facebook page. Those reps have access to your account details.

[b]