Koodo Community
Under consideration

How to get someone in Koodo to resolve my Issue?!

I both a new Iphone XR on line with Koodo, spent around $1000 and rest should come in the tabs... My order was made and paid on Dec 16th and was shipped and supposedly would arrived on December 24th. Koodo has issues with the delivery, their transportation company lost my package or had stolen and now I am without a phone. The worse is instead finding a way to get a phone as faster as possible the company wants to make me wait for days maybe weeks until they get money back from their transportation company to refund me or get me a phone... I have nothing with Kood issues to deliver my phone, and the company is punishing me, the customer! This is a shame! I regret so much the day I chose this company, they are not professional at all! My order number is HFO22520731

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm sorry to hear that. A rep should be around here and look into it with your order number. Be aware it's possible that you will have to wait.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looking at the order, it sounds like you may have spoken to someone earlier today @Mourelis. We've verified that UPS was unable to deliver the phone, and we're reshipping the device, which may take up to 10 days to arrive, but a resolution is under way.
Thanks for your patience with this matter.