Koodo Community
Implemented

How about if Koodo actually returns calls or emails to their customers that would be a great idea

• 14 March 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
(empty)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it relating your online order Christina? Have you sent a cancellation to the webstore? 
Userlevel 2
Is it relating your online order Christina? Have you sent a cancellation to the webstore? Yes it is related to my online order I've sent an email to the web store I've called I left messages I've sent three emails. No one gets back to me to let me know what's going on. It's the wrong phone I don't want it. I wanted to change to a different phone but nobody will call me back so I can do that. What can I do please tell me
Userlevel 2
Is it relating your online order Christina? Have you sent a cancellation to the webstore? I would really appreciate your advice as to what to do. I really would like to upgrade my phone and move to a Tab 2 medium but not with the phone that customer service commence me I needed. It has no headphone jack there's so many things about it I dislike please somebody help me on this
Userlevel 2
Is it relating your online order Christina? Have you sent a cancellation to the webstore? Hi Bernard I certainly hope you get back to me on this issue as I'm really frustrated. I have two lines with Koodo and I've been with Koodo for about 4 years now and I really would like to continue enjoying my experience but this is so frustrating. Please if you could let me know as to what I need to do to get ahold of someone at to change the phone as it's not been mailed yet I don't even have the email saying it's been mailed just a confirmation saying I'd get an email. Don't mean to whine but I am used to getting really good customer service whenever I deal with Koodo so please somebody respond to this.
Has anybody been able to connect with a service representative through the Webstore helpline?  
Userlevel 2
I have tried and never been able to get through or get a call back or reply to my emails
Userlevel 4
Hi Christina, I have connected with the webstore team and asked them to cancel your order and reverse the tab payoff. You will be able to see the reversal in your account in a few days. 
Userlevel 2
Thank you so much. I will wait until I see the reversal and then I will go online and choose a different phone. I really appreciate the help, it's so wonderful to know that someone is hearing you.