Koodo Community
Not planned

Give the public a chance to participate in a Koodo commercial.

Everybody loves El Tabador and his antics. I think that the folks at Koodo should have a national contest to have a lucky winner help El Tabador promote the Koodo brand in a new commercial. This would be a fantastic idea and a lot of fun.

38 replies

Userlevel 1
That would be awesome!!!
Userlevel 7
I think they should have one with all their Mobile Masters 😉 haha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That would be amazing, a contest to make it to like a top 5 & then you have to do an audition to get the commercial. You don't want someone who can't act at all to win. Plus if there's auditions then I just have to make it to the 5 & I'd have a great chance to win, I'm a great actor 😉 lol. Ya I'm full of myself sometime lol 😛
Userlevel 1
That would be amazing, a contest to make it to like a top 5 & then you have to do an audition to ...Well, if they want to make a BIG commercial, they could always ask you and me to do it as we are about the same size lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That would be amazing, a contest to make it to like a top 5 & then you have to do an audition to ...Lol 🙂
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!I think Koodo should incorporate a Mrs. Luchador into the mix.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!There's a thread on that idea floating around here somewhere
Userlevel 7
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!Yup
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!Yes from Linda and Teabird
Userlevel 7
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!There's an edit button if you ever need to add something to a post/comment
Userlevel 7
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!Please remember to be respectful to other members. That wasn't necessary.
They can also have some commercials with their awesome employees!Ahmad, I was being respectful. When I left that comment, I did so from my phone and it showed your name with the word Champion beside it. I said "champ" because saying "champion" didn't sound right. It's hard to see sincerity through text sometimes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
still waiting for tabby to record my outgoing voicemail greeting. Carlos can't be that busy.
Userlevel 1
Very cool idea Ivy, I'll bounce this around with some of my colleagues 🙂 I can't promise anything but I definetly think that if it happened, it would be an amazing experience for everyone!
That would be so exciting! Thanks Ashley.
Userlevel 1
That would be so exciting! Thanks Ashley.Anytime Ivy 😉
Cool Idea.Would be fun.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I like the idea. I'd cast someone for each platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and maybe add a feature phone person for further comic relief. And I'd make all the users highly stereotypical. Considering just how heated platform debates can get, this has a high potential for hilarity and going viral. It'd be something along the lines of "everyone's welcome".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I like the idea. I'd cast someone for each platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, ...congrats on the coolest handle ever
Userlevel 6
I like the idea. I'd cast someone for each platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, ...In case someone is still interested in this.....they actually had a contest in the early days, prior to el tabador where the winner was part of a koodo commercial. .http://www.marcmaguire.com/Koodosizer/koodo-ciser.html
Wouldn't that be fun? There could be a couple of commercials although I think one with the mobile masters (three amigos) should be done. The sky is the limit!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wouldn't that be fun? There could be a couple of commercials although I think one with the mobile...there are 6 off us
Wouldn't that be fun? There could be a couple of commercials although I think one with the mobile...I understand that but there are only three amigos so in keeping with the luchador theme...unless there are three old generation and three new generation amigos...it doesn't make sense...lol
Wouldn't that be fun? There could be a couple of commercials although I think one with the mobile...Regardless, I just think it would be very fun to be involved or even see bloopers.