Koodo Community
Under consideration

Frontpage banner for the LG G7 One doesn't warn about handling or shipping delays

Userlevel 1
Hi! I bought an LG G7 One and I noticed after buying it that the webstore-wide delay wasn’t 3–5 days as written in the mail, but 5–7 days. It happened because clicking on the banner skips the storefront where the disclaimer about delays is and goes directly to the phone webpage.

Also... You might want to change the Webstore Policies because it says a different thing (handling and shipping time) than the email. It also says that you’re using Canada Post, but I read a lot of thread about you using UPS and Loomis with varying results.

And don’t talk to me about templates! Agreements are for customers and businesses.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey I'm just saying what the error is. It's up to koodo to fix it
Userlevel 1
Ha! Ha! No worries. Like you said, it's up to Koodo. You're right.

You do a really good job here and you are really neutral/professional.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Philippe Morin Canada Post is our main vendor for shipping. When they go on strike it's Purolator. Timing of the strike this year before the christmas rush necessitated other contractors to be involved. Loomis and UPS. We will switch back to CP as soon as possible.
Userlevel 1
@Bernard Koodo: Totally understandable, but Koodo should upgrade its Webstore so it follows laws and regulations of the provinces. I guess Koodo isn't the only telco not following such regulations, but telcos should remember about provinces regulations even though telecommunication is mostly regulated by the federal government... Consumer rights is a provincial jurisdiction...
@Philippe Morin What laws and regulations is the webstore not following?
Userlevel 1
@Mats The Consumer Protection Act from Québec is a good example. http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ShowDoc/cs/P-40.1

Article 54.4 describes the informations that the seller has to disclose before the order is even submitted.
Userlevel 1
Hello Philippe, thanks for providing the information! I understand this is important, and I want to confirm that we already reported this to our colleague at Webstore. Template or not, it’s important to tell our customers who is actually delivering the order 🙂