Koodo Community
Not planned

Data Sharing so we can use ipad on the same phone plan account.

• 25 October 2012
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 1
This is becoming more and more important with sim slots built into non-traditional items. For ins...As shown on this post - Koodo is putting it under consideration - that means Koodo is taking care of it in future
This is becoming more and more important with sim slots built into non-traditional items. For ins...There was a placeholder for this put in self serve at LEAST a year ago, probably more. So yes, under consideration... But it's gone nowhere so far. The big nes is that data sims are required for sub 20k cars means Koodo needs to get on the bus.
Userlevel 6
Is there a list available of ideas that were "under consideration" and that were actually implemented afterwards? I'm curious to see the ratio, and to see which ideas were implemented, if any.
Data sim card, please, Koodo? Please??
Data sim card, please, Koodo? Please?? I hope not.
Data sim card, please, Koodo? Please?? I'm curious ... why do you say that? There's a lot of people with both a tablet and a smartphone. It would be so much easier to get all the mobile data from a single provider (and it would also make it harder for the data-only provider to tempt Koodo's phone customers away by offering them a sweetheart bundled tablet+phone plan as an incentive to switch)
Data sim card, please, Koodo? Please?? Koodo Mobile is a "discount brand cell phone company". Their focus is cell phones. Not tablets, or data sticks or anything of the sort. I see no reason for Koodo to shift it's focus from cell phones.
Data sim card, please, Koodo? Please?? We can agree to disagree 🙂