Koodo Community
Proposed

Customer service

• 10 April 2021
  • 8 replies

How about you actually listen to what you customers are saying. I am trying to move to Koodo. You customer service people are incompetent. Your digital assistant will not allow me to schedule a callback. Your customer service phone number hangs up on people. Wtf. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How does it not allow you? I don’t think that customer support would purposefully hangf up on someone wanting to become a customer?

It tells you to use the digital assistant then hangs up.

I try the digital assistant it tells me that essentially they are busy and to use the digital assistant. I have been back and forth with their email supposlrt all day and they are not listening to what I am saying. 

Here is the digital assistant response

They decided that there was something wrong with my particulars on my credit report. Checked my credit report and everything is there. Only problem is I live in a rural area and my address is a PO Box. But they don't want a mailing address. They want a physical address. But my mail can only go to a mailing address. A 30 second conversation can fix this but they refuse to call me. Tell me to talk to Transunion or Equifax. What am I going to do call the credit beauro and tell them to change my address that is correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How about you actually listen to what you customers are saying. I am trying to move to Koodo. You customer service people are incompetent. Your digital assistant will not allow me to schedule a callback. Your customer service phone number hangs up on people. Wtf. 

Have you tried to contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter? It also seems you scheduled a callback too late in the evening. Try again tomorrow morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They decided that there was something wrong with my particulars on my credit report. Checked my credit report and everything is there. Only problem is I live in a rural area and my address is a PO Box. But they don't want a mailing address. They want a physical address. But my mail can only go to a mailing address. A 30 second conversation can fix this but they refuse to call me. Tell me to talk to Transunion or Equifax. What am I going to do call the credit beauro and tell them to change my address that is correct?

Koodo orders are typically shipped via couriers such as Purolator, Fedex or UPS, not Canada Post. Courier companies cannot access P.O. boxes, hence the need for a physical address. I do not believe they have the ability to override this and require it to be shipped Canada Post.

I get that, my problem is they are not listening. If it is after hours, maybe say so.. As for shipping, I am giving both. But they are not making it possible. Creating road blocks, not easing transition. I asked for a call they told me to get ahold of someone that can't help. Multiple messages and changing my request has only caused more issue. Their solution will only make a bigger mess. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi Nathan! Thanks for reaching out to us. We would love to see you joining our happy Koodo family! :) If you wish to buy a sim card, you can place the order at koodo.com/plans. It will be sent to you by regular post. In case you had already placed an order and you have experienced some issues, please send an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com for more information. Feel free anytime to send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) as well.