Koodo Community
Proposed

Customer Loyalty Rewards

• 17 September 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I think it would be fantastic if Koodo rewarded their long term customers. Perhaps a discount that could be applied to your new phone down the road, say $50/year or something like that. Not only does it keep existing customers happy and loyal, I think it would bring in a lot of other new customers. As consumers we are flooded with options for cellphone carriers and something like this would really make Koodo stand out.

Should Koodo offer a customer loyalty program?

4 replies

Badge +4
Koodo does send promos to current customers. They vary on what they are but they certainly do try and keep existing customers happy.
Userlevel 1
I’ve been with them for 7 years now and once I got some international minutes thrown on my plan. (Which is pretty cool.) But they don’t offer anything structured that I am aware of. Just my thoughts. 😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$50 is too much... given Public mobile gives only $1/year. I would suspect after giving the credit out, they would have to increase the Tab charge by $49 more to compensate for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$50 is too much... given Public mobile gives only $1/year. I would suspect after giving the credit out, they would have to increase the Tab charge by $49 more to compensate for it.
Public gives 1-5 dollars per month 1-5 years in