Koodo Community

Community

CREATE PHONE CASES/SHELLS SELL THEM IN ALL 4 KOODO COLORS WITH EL TABADOR

Userlevel 2
How about koodo thinking of creating their own designer phone shells/cases ----using all 4 colors (blueberry,lime, tangerine,and raspberry of course with El Tabador on the back of all cases,imagine all the different cases that can be made , and fit for all phones sold at Koodo

18 replies

Userlevel 6
They might be able to for iPhone but the rest aren't standard so would be a lot of work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't they already sell gel cases in Koodo colors as well as a couple more? They did the last time I purchased a case for my Nexus S I bought from Koodo. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada).
Userlevel 2
Koodo does sell generic phone cases,I am talking about Koodo creating their own cases with El tabador on the back of them...selling all varities of phone cases....In all 4 colors...I did check Accessories and there is nothing if this sort...
Userlevel 2
I approve of this idea greatly.
Userlevel 5
As do I
Userlevel 2
Thanks Dead.Pool & TeaBird---Now waiting on the higher powers to make it a go:)
would be a big seller for sure, many Koodo user would be proud to show off their Koodo-lishes colors, i know i would !! 🙂
Userlevel 2
bob wrote:

would be a big seller for sure, many Koodo user would be proud to show off their Koodo-lishes col...

Cedric...I believe it would be a GREAT seller forsure.Thanks for your vote:)
Userlevel 6
This is a good idea, since Koodo makes most of the cases in the kiosks, why not put the most iconic mark on it, el tabador?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

This is a good idea, since Koodo makes most of the cases in the kiosks, why not put the most icon...

I don't think Koodo makes them, I'm sure they buy them from China in bulk and put their own bar code sticker on them. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

This is a good idea, since Koodo makes most of the cases in the kiosks, why not put the most icon...

It says, "ideas" forum, so of course Koodo doesn't make them yet, we're simply giving ideas.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

You stated that koodo makes most of the cases in the kiosks. Your the one that said that they did in your previous statement.
Userlevel 2
Erwin wrote:

Kid -Agree with your comment to statement:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Right lol 😉
I would definitely get one if they were offered. It would be a conversation starter to help me recruit more customers.
Userlevel 2
tshooz-I totally agree-a way to market koodo- now here is hoping the marketing team can see the potential here as well:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I like the idea.
Support