Koodo Community

Community

cool app discoverd

Userlevel 5
I discoverd an app for myself. Unified remote. I disliked the fact that when I took my laptop anywhwre I would have forgotten my mouse, or used someone's wireless mouse and have forgotten to taken the USB piece out. Unified remote allows u to use your cellphone as a mouse and keyboard No matter where u are. Simply download the app to your cell and computer sync it up . As easy as Wi-Fi. And boom your cell is your mouse and keyboard

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice 🙂 I bought LogMeIn years ago, not cheap but works like a charm 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Laptops have a mouse pad and keyboard on them, why would you need external ones hooked to it? At the same time any time you can connect your mobile devices to other devices I find it really neat, just because it can be done 🙂
Userlevel 5
Bc some people don't like thier mouse pads. Mine is simply Bc where it's located. People are different and have thier own preferences. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Also when laying in bed and going to get up to use the mouse pad and keyboard when I can use it at the convenience of my cellphone. Way better then having to get out of bed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think your app works a little bit different than LogMeIn... it actually shows the entire screen so I can remote control it even from another country, as long as the PC is on of course!
I'll have to take a look at this one once I get my phone upgrade. Could come in handy. Thanks for the find.
Userlevel 1
I'm even lazier now! 😃
wicked, i'm gonna look into this. Way way back, when PDA's were around, I installed univeral remote software to use the infrared beams to control my tv. Boy, have times changed... Anyone remember using a pager? I still have mine as a paperweight. lol