Koodo Community

Community

Implemented

Bring Nexus 4 on Koodo!!!!

Nexus 4 on Koodo!! Nexus 4 has been sold out In the google site within minutes. T-Mobile is the only other company to have it who are also sold out within minutes. If koodo can be the first to bring it to a Canadian phone company I imagine they will get ALOT of new customers.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
As far as I know, the Nexus 4 is generally only being sold through the Playstore. It would be pretty sweet for Koodo to get in talks with Google about carrying it though. $299 on the play store for an unlocked phone is nice.
Nexus 4 is also being sold at T-Mobile in the US. Ofcourse not at the 300 dollar price point but still at a very reasonable price. With all the features of the nexus 4 it will definitely be the best android phone out thus far. It will give the galaxy S3 a run for its money.
Userlevel 2
Siam Ahmed wrote:

Nexus 4 is also being sold at T-Mobile in the US. Ofcourse not at the 300 dollar price point but ...

And competition is always a good thing 😉.
Siam Ahmed wrote:

Nexus 4 is also being sold at T-Mobile in the US. Ofcourse not at the 300 dollar price point but ...

That is the big issue, every retailer which is not Google is selling the phone for $500-600, would be the same deal with Koodo.
Siam Ahmed wrote:

Regardless of the price, Even at a 500 dollar pricepoint, -150 on tab its still a good deal. I would do that deal over the galaxy s3