Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

Banked Rollover Data

Userlevel 1
With prices for Data and Data overages on the rise, maybe it's time to start implementing rollover data for monthly plan customers with smaller buckets. This would be a real opportunity for Koodo to show how its customers come first, and differentiate itself from the competition. 

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Guess not?
Userlevel 6

[i] [insert any company name here] "[...] show how its customers come first, and differentiate itself from the competition."

You were joking, right?
Userlevel 1
[quote=Some random Mobile Master]

[i] [insert any company name here] "[...] show how its customers come first, and di...

@david I guess so?
Userlevel 7
Koodo does offer rollover data and minutes...on Prepaid 🙂 You won't see that on postpaid plans. Switch to prepaid
Userlevel 4
this is one reason why I switched to koodo acouple years ago cause they do have the rollover add ons with prepaid. no one in Canada does this 🙂 I have looked.
Userlevel 3
I understand koodo's position on this but I agree that it would be nice to see data roll over for monthly customers or some sort of accumulation program. (For Example: every time you don't use a total of 3gb that was supposed to be included in your plan you get a free 1GB for a month with a total of 1 year in which unused data is calculated or something like that) Because unfortunately just like prepaid customers postpaid customers pay for a certain amount of data and justifiably feel a little bit wronged when they aren't allowed to actually use it all and it expires on them.
Userlevel 3
This is really a great idea. I just checked my bill for last month. I paid $5 for the only over-limited ~0.5MB. I hope the rest data usage, which I have already paid for, could be carried-on to next month at least.