Koodo Community

Community

Not planned

background music insted of ringing when calling

what if you could pick your back ground music and listen to it instead of a boring ringing sound when you call someone like a certain app can do this or you can buy background ring tones then when people call you they wil hear that instead of boring ring sound

9 replies

Userlevel 5
You can download ringtones or choose your own music, put it on your phone, select that as your ringtone, done.
Userlevel 5
John Lee wrote:

You can download ringtones or choose your own music, put it on your phone, select that as your ri...

Oh wait, I mis-read that wrong. You meant when you call someone, you hear background music instead of ringing.... Yes. I agree. That would be a bit pleasant to hear while you are waiting for the other line to pick up.
Userlevel 5
John Lee wrote:

You can download ringtones or choose your own music, put it on your phone, select that as your ri...

I read that wrong*
Userlevel 7
Those tones are called Ringback tones. I don't think Koodo supports it. Ususally it's the music the party you're calling has selected for you to hear.
I put regular music on my phone and then use a song as my ring tone. also i believe you can record the kids singing and then use that as a ring tone too. Did it last year.
What a neat idea. No more elevator music.
Userlevel 2
Hey Candace, its a great idea and I'll share it with my team. Should we make a decision, we will let everyone know 🙂.
Hey Mike, have you guys made a decision yet?
Userlevel 7
Matthew McKay wrote:

Hey Mike, have you guys made a decision yet?

As the thread states: "Not Planned"