Koodo Community

Community

Planned

Auto-logging into Self Serve App

Userlevel 6
Suggestion: Self Serve App should read the SIM information & automatically log in like T-Mobile's App does.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ya but I'm you can set the app to automatically log in. I'd rather have to put my password. My phones never usually away from me but I'd feel safer if there was a password needed. It might be handy for some though, as I don't see a need for a self serve widget but others seem to. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)
There is a "keep me logged in" that remembers your account info.
Userlevel 6
Cast wrote:

Not the same thing. What T-Mobile does is detect it from your SIM making it less logging information you need to remember.
Cast wrote:

The "keep me logged in" automatically remembers the login information that you enter in. All you have to do is press log in.
Userlevel 1
Is there any risk resulting on that if Koodo allows it, like T-Mobile in the future if phone got lost and found by another person, what will be the impact regarding using person's selfserve or no worry?
MatB wrote:

Is there any risk resulting on that if Koodo allows it, like T-Mobile in the future if phone got ...

I think this is just more for convience than anything. The risk, i don't think there is a risk, but T-Mobile's system are set up differently than Koodo's. I don't know if Koodo can code it into their system like what John is suggesting.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

Is there any risk resulting on that if Koodo allows it, like T-Mobile in the future if phone got ...

I agree Cast, we may have to revamp our systems to do what T mobile has done. Nonetheless it's a great idea 🙂