Koodo Community

Sell accessories online

Hi, just ordered a new phone. If your stores were open I could get a case at the store and all the other accessories needed. The stores are closed with covid and so I ordered my phone online. But had to spend my money elsewhere to get my phone case. Why? 

The online webstore isnt setup to sell accessories. I'm not sure if many if any of the carriers sell accessories online either.

You'll find a far better selection of accessories from online retailers such as Amazon than you will from any carrier, or even any brick and mortar retailer, in any event.

I’ve rarely purchased phone cases or tempered glass screen protectors from Koodo kiosks. There’s much more of a selection on websites like BestBuy.ca, Amazon.ca or eBay.ca, which is probably another reason why accessories are not sold online. The only drawback to using those websites is that shipping/delivery dates might be a little further out than usual.

@Blackrigante  Given the proliferation of places people can get accessories for their phone demand for them has not been strong at all.  In addition, selling individual accessories, considering the average “basket” size price point being around $30. Shipping (requiring a signature) is not inexpensive.  Returns are an other challenge as headphones due hygiene for example could not be resold. Restocking is also a cost. So, for all these reasons at this point we have not ventured down the path of selling them. 

Updated idea statusProposedClosed