Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo webstore order return/warranty policy?

• 28 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey, so I recently ordered an iPhone 8 on Koodo's webstore. On Koodo's website (for the gold version), it says: Your order will ship in 1-3 weeks. It’ll arrive 1-5 days after it’s been shipped.

I have two questions

1.) When you order online, is the warranty 1 year from the date you buy the item (the date of order) or the date you receive the item?

2.) On Koodo's website it says:

Returns

If you aren't happy with your new mobile phone, you can return or exchange it within 15 days of the purchase date. Accessories are not eligible for returns or refunds unless they’re defective. Phones purchased using the Tab may be exchanged, but if you decide to leave, your Tab will be reversed and you’ll be liable for any other charges.

Does that mean, if my item takes two weeks or more to ship, or if I receive it after the 15 days, I have no chance to return the item? Aren't you expected to have a chance to return the item? Could someone please clarify?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Dinh 28 November 2018, 01:08

hi,
  1. Officially, it was the date of the order for iPhone/Androids. However, Apple normally calculate the date of warranty based on the date of your phone activation.
  2. 15 days should be from the date you received the phone (there should be a proof from the shipping company when you received the phone). https://www.koodomobile.com/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's when you are expected to receive the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
  1. Officially, it was the date of the order for iPhone/Androids. However, Apple normally calculate the date of warranty based on the date of your phone activation.
  2. 15 days should be from the date you received the phone (there should be a proof from the shipping company when you received the phone). https://www.koodomobile.com/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone