Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wipe BB without trackpad

Hello, My curve 9300 trackpad dont work. I wanna sell it but the phone is full of perssonal info. How wipe it without the trackpad??

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Type Options from home screen. Enter Type wipe. Enter Alt enter to move down each option. Space bar to select your options. Once at the line to type blackberry then enter.
Ry wrote:

Type Options from home screen. Enter Type wipe. Enter Alt enter to move down each option. Sp...

Ok thanks, My problem was i could not move down the option. I tried the alt-enter but it give me a language choice Shift-enter works for me. Thanks again !!!
Userlevel 4
Ry wrote:

Type Options from home screen. Enter Type wipe. Enter Alt enter to move down each option. Sp...

Glad it worked out. If you have a moment, please click on the Good Answer link on my post. Thanks
Ry wrote:

I already click on it!
Userlevel 4
Ry wrote:

Thanks! Sorry, I must have missed it.
Userlevel 7
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Blackberry-reset/td-p/1721523 Closest thing I could find.
Userlevel 2
You can wipe it remotely using BB protect
Userlevel 6
I don't know if you're still experiencing issues but you can reset the phone via alt+right shift+del.