Koodo Community
Question

Will Koodo have the white Blackberry z10?

I saw that there was only a black Blackberry z10 on the phones section (https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/blackberry/blackberry-z10/prodKLBBSTL1003BK.html), will you guys be selling the white version, if so, when? I would love to see the white version because it looks slick. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo won't comment on future devices or colors for competitive reasons. Keep an eye on here and Koodo's Facebook page, that's where they make announcements like that.
Userlevel 5
Not sure if Koodo is getting the white Blackberry Z10 (In my opinion, I don't think they will) but you can always like Koodo's Facebook Page as they make their announcements there, such as phone releases.
Userlevel 1
Matt, just be happy Koodo is getting a BB Z10 and so soon after the grand announcement. 🙂 White does look good though.
Userlevel 2
Hey Matt, I haven't heard of any plans to carry the white Z10, however you may want to call ahead and see if any white ones came in, because ya never know 🙂.
Hey Matt, I haven't heard of any plans to carry the white Z10, however you may want to call ahead...Ok, I will do that, thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Matt, I haven't heard of any plans to carry the white Z10, however you may want to call ahead...It would be awesome if they did get the white, the white ones look amazing & definitely the one I'd pick if Koodo got it.
well like all phones they will get it all the colour they can get just you half to ask them to order a white one insted of a black one.
Userlevel 7
well like all phones they will get it all the colour they can get just you half to ask them to or...Koodo isn't releasing the white one as of right now.
well like all phones they will get it all the colour they can get just you half to ask them to or...well just contact them directly they will release the white ones when they are in more demand
Userlevel 2
well like all phones they will get it all the colour they can get just you half to ask them to or...You know that's not how it works, right?